Discover Santa Clara Square, where life’s essentials meet the modern workspace. In the heart of Silicon Valley you will find great places to explore, connect and recharge. Santa Clara Square combines the best elements of a gathering place and a technology hub unlike anywhere else.
A community with walkability in mind, Santa Clara Square promises to provide easy access to Levi's Stadium, or your favorite restaurants and storefronts like the new Whole Foods. Without ever getting in your car, you can live, work, play and connect at The Square. Click here for more info.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Building Type: High Rise
- Intergrated workplace community with a total project size of up to 1.7 M sq. ft.
- Prominent location at 101 Freeway and Bowers Avenue in Santa Clara
- One (1) 8-story and two (2) 6-story buildings in first phase
- Five (5) 6-story buildings under construction, now leasing
- Efficient, rectangular floor plates: Approximately 36,000 sq. ft.
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- A range of on-site conveniences help simplify the day
- Connectivity to San Tomas Aquino/Saratoga Creek Trail
- Santa Clara Square Marketplace collects top restaurants and shops in one singular specialty retail experience - just steps from the office
- Santa Clara Square Apartment Homes will help you forego the commute so you can walk to work